Samsung A71 Android 11 Root File Free Download:
A71 Android 11 Root File is now available for download. The file has been tested and is working on the following devices:
You can now root your Samsung A71 with Android 11 using the latest Magisk v21.0 stable release.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Download the latest Magisk zip file from here.
2. Boot your phone into recovery mode (press and hold the Power + Volume Up buttons).
3. In recovery, select Install and choose the Magisk zip file that you downloaded earlier.
4. Swipe to confirm installation and then reboot your phone.
You May Also Like This Post: iOS 15.61 iCloud Bypass With Full Signal Hello Screen Free Download
This is the Android 11 Root File for the Samsung A71
You can use this file to root your phone using any rooting method you prefer.
This file has been tested and is known to work with the following methods:
– CF-Auto-Root by Chainfire
– SuperSU by Chainfire
Here’s a step-by-step guide to rooting your Samsung A71 on Android 11 using the CF-Auto-Root method.
I. Before You Begin
1. You must have an unlocked bootloader on your device to be able to root it.
2. This will void the warranty of your device.
3. This has only been confirmed to work on the Exynos variants of the device, and not the Snapdragon variants.
4. Make sure you back up all your important data before proceeding.
5. Follow the rest of the steps below carefully.
Samsung A71 Android 11 Root File:
1CF-Auto-Root for Exynos (OneUI 3) ( Download link’s given in the second post )chainfire released the CF-Auto-Root file for the Samsung A71 on XDA Developers, which you can use to root your phone. The CF-Auto-Root file allows you to root your phone without having to do any complex procedures. All you need to do is download the file and follow the instructions.
The CF-Auto-Root file is only for the Samsung A71 with the Exynos 980 processor. Do not try to use it on any other phone.
1. Download CFAR from here: [https://bitbucket.org/Chainfire/cf-auto-root/downloads/](https://bitbucket.org/Chainfire/cf-auto-root/downloads/)
2. Extract the zip file and open Odin3 v3.14.4 or higher from the extracted folder
3. Boot your phone into Download Mode (press and hold Volume Down + Bixby Button + Power Button) and connect it to your PC via USB cable
4. In Odin, click on the AP button and select the downloaded CFAR file
The A71 was released in December 2019 with Android 10 out of the box. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 730 which is an upper mid-range processor. The A71 features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone has a quad rear camera setup which includes a 64 MP primary sensor, a 12 MP ultrawide sensor, and two 5 MP sensors for depth and macro shots. The front camera is 32 MP.
The A71 was updated to Android 11 in September 2020. The update brought new features like One UI 3, better privacy controls, and improved performance. You can root the A71 using the Magisk method. Rooting gives you access to the system files of the phone which means you can modify them as you please. It also allows you to install custom ROMs, kernels, and mods.
This is the official Android 11 root file for the Samsung Galaxy A71. This root file will allow you to root your phone using the Magisk Manager app.
1. Download the file from the link below.
2. Extract the contents of the zip file to your computer.
3. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Copy the extracted files to your phone’s internal storage or SD card.
5. Launch the Magisk Manager app on your phone and follow the instructions to install the root file.
Android 11 has finally arrived for the Samsung Galaxy A71, and with it comes a new way to root your device.
The process is now done through a Magisk Module, and all you need is the latest version of Magisk Manager.
Once you have that, simply head to the Modules section, search for “Samsung A71 Android 11 Root”, and install it.
Reboot your device, and you’re all set!
Here is the Samsung A71 Android 11 Root File for you to download and install on your phone. This root file will allow you to have full access to your phone’s system.
You can use this file to customize your phone to your liking, and you can also use it to improve the performance of your phone.
Importance of Samsung A71 Android 11 Root File:
This file is only for the Samsung A71, and it will not work on any other phone.
Make sure that you have a backup of your phone before you install this file, as it will erase all of your data.
You can now root your Samsung A71 with Android 11 using this file.
This file will allow you to root your phone with Android 11 and gives you full control over your device.
You can now customize your phone to your heart’s content, install any apps you want, and more.
This is the latest Android 11 root file for the Samsung A71. This guide will show you how to root your phone using this file.
You May Also Like This Post: Samsung A33 Eng Modem File Free Download
Before you begin, you will need to unlock the bootloader on your phone. You can do this by following these instructions.
Once you have unlocked the bootloader, you can follow these steps to root your phone:
1. Download the Android 11 root file from here.
2. Extract the contents of the zip file to a folder on your computer.
3. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Copy the extracted files to the root directory of your phone’s internal storage.
5. Disconnect your phone from your computer and reboot it into recovery mode. You can do this by turning off your phone and then holding down the volume up and power buttons simultaneously until you see the recovery mode menu appear on the screen.
-First of all, Download the Odin software and unzip it.
-Now, extract the downloaded Samsung A71 Android 11 Root File zip file to any location on your PC.
-After that, you will see five different files in the extracted folder.
-Now, open the Odin software that you have downloaded and extracted in Step 1.
-After opening the Odin software, you need to boot your Samsung A71 into Download Mode. For that, firstly, turn off your phone completely by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
-Once your phone is turned off completely, press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby buttons together and then connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable while keeping these buttons pressed.
Download Link: HERE
Your File Password: OceanofGSM.com
File Version & Size : A71 | 12 MB
File type: compressed/Zip & RAR (Use 7zip or WINRAR to unzip file)
Support OS: All Windows (32-64Bit)
Upload By: Muneeb ur Rehman
Virus Status: 100% Safe Scanned By Avast Antivirus
Table of Contents